Friday, February 2, 2007

Returning to blogging...

I've decided to come back to blogging. Back in the dawn of the blogosphere (or mid-morning at the least) I wrote quite a bit in my blog. Later, I recieved a journal, which was much more to my liking, and in the time since, I've become an excellent journaler, but a decidedly non-blogger. Recently, however, I've felt that blogging might be a nice way to keep in contact with people - participate in a community with people I know, or don't yet know. Anyone who knew my old blog knew also that long, long entries were more the norm than the exception. No longer! I now have my lovely journals to chronicle my days - the blog need be no chronicle! I also don't want my blog to be something that takes up time that I could be writing in my aforementioned journals. I'd like it to be something accessible, dynamic, a tendril outstretched to the wider world. Someone, someday will read my diaries. I'd like my blog to be for living people now.

Already too esoteric? Absolutely! ;) No new spots it seems for this leopard.

3 comments:

CM said...

Ah Bjorn. So Bjorn. Wouldn't change a single spot.

Anonymous said...

Bjorn!!! Welcome back to the land of the Blogosphere. So happy to hear the Leopard is sinking his teeth into journaling his hectic life, and sharing tidbits on his blog with those of us who are too lazy to phone and ask. (blush)

Daria

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!